Curricula's Report Phishing feature allows GSuite users to utilize a company email address, such as email@example.com, to internally monitor all emails reported by your learners.
Report Phishing Internally using Gsuite Groups
- If you do not already have one, create a company mailbox to receive suspected phishing reports internally, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open your GSuite Email Admin Console and navigate to ‘Groups’
- Add a new Group and title it something relevant and easy to remember, such as ‘Phishing’
- Within this Group’s Settings, select ‘Allow members outside your organization’
- Once enabled, add email@example.com as a new member
After you’ve setup your Group and added firstname.lastname@example.org, configure Curricula to notify you when a new report has been made.
Add email@example.com to Curricula
- Login to your Curricula Admin and click ‘User’ in the top right corner, then ‘Account’
- Click ‘Settings’ then navigate to the ‘Phishing’ tab
- Scroll down to the ‘Report Phishing Service’ section and enter your internal phishing email address.
- Click 'Update' to complete the process.
Keep in mind learners will still be able to report Curricula phishing emails directly to Curricula by forwarding DeeDee’s attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Curricula's Report Phishing service and how to utilize it if you are not a Gsuite user, visit our Report Phishing article!
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, you can use the link below to submit a support ticket.