If you need assistance recovering lost, forgotten, or disabled account information, this article will address what to do to recover login credentials for either yourself, your learners, or your company account.
If your Curricula subscription includes NERC CIP training, please see the NERC CIP section below for instructions.
Each admin needs an email address and unique password to access Curricula's admin dashboard. After admins (also known as 'Managers') are added to the platform, they receive an automated welcome email including a link to create a password for future access. If you’re an admin and have lost or forgotten your password, you can go to the admin login page to initiate a password reset.
If you have forgotten or lost your admin password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to mycurricula.com and click on the Admin Login button at the bottom of the screen. Select the Forgot your password? option below the Login button
- On the next page, enter your email address and click Reset Password
- Go to your inbox and select the Curricula: Password Reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the Reset Password button (Please note this link expires one hour after you initiate a password reset.)
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you will create your new password. Input your new password twice, then select ‘Reset Password’.
The system will log you into the admin platform after you complete the password reset process.
Curricula does not require learners to create their own passwords to access security awareness training, which keeps it easy to manage your company’s access to Curricula.
If your organization is using our Access Code authentication method, all learners in a particular group share a common code to access training. To login to Curricula, simply copy the code included in every training notification email you receive and enter it on the login screen at mycurricula.com with your correct login email address.
If you are a learner and you do not have or cannot find your group access code, contact your program admins for assistance. Our support team, if they receive a request for a lost or forgotten access code, will need approval from your program admins in order to share any information. Without your team’s written approval, login information cannot be shared.
If you are a program admin and you receive a request for a group access code, log into the Curricula admin portal and select the Groups tab and click on the respective Group. From the Group settings page, select the Access tab and scroll to the Access Code section. Click 'Copy to clipboard' and send the code to the learner.
Once the learner receives the access code they will be able to go to mycurricula.com and login to start their training.
Recovering login credentials is a little different if you use Curricula for NERC CIP training because learners are required to use unique passwords to log into the platform.
NERC CIP learners create their passwords after they are added by admins to the platform. The platform sends the new learner an automated welcome email containing a link that the learner uses to create their new password. Whenever they need to complete training, they will go to training.mycurricula.com, enter their email address along with this new password, and log into the platform.
Fortunately, if a learner loses or forgets their password for NERC CIP training, they can easily reset their password autonomously from the mycurricula training site.
Here’s what NERC CIP learners need to do to reset their passwords:
- Go to training.mycurricula.com and click on ‘Lost Password’ under the password entry line
- In the Lost Password dialog box, enter the username or email address associated with the account, then click Send
- Go to your email inbox and find the “New Password” email sent from email@example.com. Click on the link included in the email — you will be directed to a training.mycurricula.com page where you will create your new password
- Enter a new password twice to confirm spelling and formatting, then click Save Changes
Once the password has been reset, your learner can return to training.mycurricula.com and login to complete their training.
How to recover company login credentials if your admins are no longer with the company
For security purposes, if your company needs assistance recovering admin login credentials to Curricula, a company officer who holds signing authority must submit and confirm the request to our support team. That individual can submit a ticket either by going to support.mycurricula.com and clicking the Submit a request button on the top right of the screen, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide instructions for recovering login credentials after receiving and confirming the request.