If you are using the Email Security Gateway from Barracuda, you can whitelist Curricula to allow our services to run on your network.
For an up-to-date list of addresses and domains, visit Generic Mail Server Whitelisting.
You can access the full list of Curricula IP addresses and domains to whitelist by logging into your Admin dashboard.
After logging in, select 'User' and then 'Account' from the dropdown menu in the top right corner to navigate to your Admin Configuration Panel. From there, select 'Settings' and navigate to the 'Phishing' tab.
To whitelist Curricula in Barracuda's Email Security Gateway:
- Sign into the admin portal
- Navigate to the BLOCK/ACCEPT > IP Filters page
- Under Allowed IP/Range, enter the first Curricula mail server IP in the IP/Network Address field.
- Enter 255.255.255.255 into the netmask field
- Optional: Add a note describing what this entry is for. For example, Curricula Phishing Server
- Select Add to whitelist
- Repeat steps for any other necessary Curricula domains and IP Addresses.
Barracuda Intent Analysis
It may be necessary to whitelist Curricula in Barracuda's Intent Analysis feature to prevent the links in our phishing tests from being changed, or potentially adding bias to phishing test results. We recommend visiting Barracuda's support article here, which will walk you through the steps within the Barracuda platform.
Barracuda Sender Authentication
As an added feature, you can exempt Trusted Forwarder IP addresses from SPF checks to fake your own domain while using our Phishing Tests. Barracuda has a support page with more information on this topic.
Our Support Team is happy to assist if you have questions or need additional guidance. You can contact us at anytime using the link below: