Rather than deploying your Phishing Campaign all at one time or on a specific date, you have the option to schedule the emails to be delivered over a period of time. The campaign will end 10 days after the last email is sent. See Creating a Phishing Campaign for more information.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a Phishing Campaign is "In Progress?"
- What is Phishing?
- What Is a Baseline?
- Do you store credentials if my staff gets compromised?
- What is the Landing Page experience?
- What is the difference between click-only and a landing page?
- What is the Over Time option on the phishing campaign schedule?
- Can recovery training be disabled?
- When do phishing campaigns end?