Click-only phishing tests compromises users when they click on any link in the email. Opting for a Landing Page experience brings Learners to a fake page where they can use their training to identify a fraudulent site. To learn more about Landing Pages, check here.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a Phishing Campaign is "In Progress?"
- What is Phishing?
- What Is a Baseline?
- Do you store credentials if my staff gets compromised?
- What is the Landing Page experience?
- What is the difference between click-only and a landing page?
- What is the Over Time option on the phishing campaign schedule?
- Can recovery training be disabled?
- When do phishing campaigns end?