For phishing scenarios that have a Landing Page option, clicking links in the email brings Learners to a fake landing page for the service that DeeDee is using to trick them into entering their information. Learners will be able to exercise the skills they have learned to check and see if the page is safe before inputting their credentials.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a Phishing Campaign is "In Progress?"
- What is Phishing?
- What Is a Baseline?
- Do you store credentials if my staff gets compromised?
- What is the Landing Page experience?
- What is the difference between click-only and a landing page?
- What is the Over Time option on the phishing campaign schedule?
- Can recovery training be disabled?
- When do phishing campaigns end?