Phishing is the use of deceptive tactics to solicit private or personally identifiable information. This information can include usernames and passwords, medical information, or even your Social Security Number. Our training will help you identify ways to protect yourself from a wide variety of attacks.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a Phishing Campaign is "In Progress?"
- What is Phishing?
- What Is a Baseline?
- Do you store credentials if my staff gets compromised?
- What is the Landing Page experience?
- What is the difference between click-only and a landing page?
- What is the Over Time option on the phishing campaign schedule?
- Can recovery training be disabled?
- When do phishing campaigns end?