Creating a schedule is simple, and one of the most fun aspects of Curricula!
The Episode Schedule is where you can design training for your Learners, and choose when you want to launch episodes throughout the year. Keep in mind Episode Schedules are unique to each Group, so unless you've created several Groups you'll only need to create your Schedule once a year.
1. Login to your Curricula Admin account and navigate to the 'Groups' tab.
2. Click on the Group for which you'd like to create a Schedule.
3. To preview an Episode, click 'Details' to see an overview of topics covered and runtime.
On this window, you can select the purple 'Preview' button to watch the entire Episode directly from your Admin account!
4. To add Episodes to this Group's Schedule, select the 'Enabled' checkbox. The platform will move this Episode to the top of the list.
5. In the 'Launches' dropdown menu, select the month you'd like the Episode to air. All Episodes are made available on the 1st of every month, but depending on your Notification settings, you can choose when to prompt Learners to login to complete training.
Enable the Episodes most beneficial to your organization, and then set a launch date. It’s that simple! You can sprinkle the episodes throughout the year, group them into quarters, or even make episodes available at a single point during the year.